Topp Dogg Fishing Guides
Topp Dogg Fishing Guides offers a variety of Galveston Bay Fishing Trips, charters and adventures including speckled trout and red fish trips. This outing along with the family/kid trips are the most popular. You can choose from a 4 hour, 6 hour & 8 hour Galveston fishing trip. Multi-Party boat trips or corporate tournaments are available with advanced notice. No party is too big or too small for them.
Experienced & novice anglers, individuals, corporate business, friends, kids and families are always welcomed aboard. Capt. Alan and Capt. Steven really look forward to spending a great day on the water fishing with you and all your guest, giving everyone an unforgettable fishing memory. If both Captains are booked for the day you desire or want to reserve, they can always get you out with a quality Galveston Bay Fishing Guide that is also highly skilled fishing all the Galveston Bay waters. It is time for you to join in on all the excitement that Galveston Texas fishing has to offer.
Both Captains are very professional and courteous full-time Galveston Fishing Guides. Every year they each provide seminars and teachings on saltwater fishing at various events including the Houston Fishing & Boating Show. They also fish multiple corporate tournaments and also some individual tournaments. They both truly believe in giving back to the local community, educating our youth, supporting our local fisheries, the outdoors and recreation. Capt. Alan and Capt. Steven are members of multiple Pro Staffs and Guide Programs. Topp Dogg Guide Service has over 25 quality sponsors, many repeat customers and loyal supporters. They are also fully licensed by the United States Coast Guard and the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
About this trip
• A $100.00 Deposit is required for every trip or each boat reserved.
• Speckled Trout/Redfish Half Day trips last 4 1/2 hours for 2 anglers & 5 1/2 - 6 hours for 3-4 anglers.
• Full Day fishing trips last around 8 hours, add $100.00.
• Call for quotes for Tournament rates and Galveston Bay fishing classes.
• Multi-Party boat trips or corporate tournaments are available with notice.
• Any gratuities are greatly appreciated by both Captains.
• Your Captain reserves the right to cancel any fishing trip due to unsafe weather conditions.
• Your deposit is only refundable if the trip has to be canceled due to bad weather. It can be used towards rescheduling another trip, but CANNOT be refunded for any other reason, even with advanced notice.
• Quality graphite rods & reels • Best artificial soft plastic baits
• Ice for your drinks & fish • Your guide will fillet & process your fish
THINGS TO BRING
• Texas fishing license (18 yrs & older) • Favorite drinks and snacks
• Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses & ice chest • Proper shoes & clothing
TIPS FOR FISHING TRIPS
• Try to be on time. The morning bite is usually very productive especially for speckled trout. Plus your Captain needs to get to that certain spot first.
• Listen to your fishing guide. Capt. Alan or Capt. Steven will help you catch more fish by teaching you the proper techniques to use.
• Wear proper clothing for the weather conditions like a fishing hat & sunglasses. Please no black sole shoes. (hiking boots, steel toe boots or dress shoes)
• Drink plenty of water or sports drinks and apply plenty of sunscreen during the summer month fishing trips.
• Remember every guided fishing trip is different - Be safe, catch fish, have fun and enjoy your fishing experience.