The South Holston River Company
The South Holston River Company (SHRC) was founded and started by Patrick Fulkrod. The mission of SHRC is to provide the finest guide service on the Southeastern waters we call home. We are a company recognized not only as a fly fishing guide service, but as a life time experience provider for fun and friendships. We want everyone who interacts with our staff to walk away with a smile and a friendship.
About this trip
Let’s drift the South Holston for monster browns. Let’s cast for rising “Bows” on the Watauga. Let’s refresh the soul with brookies in our mountain streams. C’mon, this is your time!
Drift Boat trips for Trout and Smallmouth Bass
• One-on-one, private instruction with a fly fishing expert
• Can be tailored to all levels of fly fishing experience
• Premium quality rod & reel use included
• Leaders, tippet, and flies included
• Lunch included with all full day trips
• All guides are CPR and first aid certified
• Available for corporate events and retreats
• Customize a trip for any amount of time
• All skill levels are welcomed
Trips are based on one or two anglers.