Osprey Fishing Charters is family owned and has been delighting fishermen from New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut for over 50 years. Capt. Jay is U.S. Coast Guard licensed with 28 years of experience fishing the waters of Eastern Long Island Sound, Montauk and Block Island.
The boat is a 38 foot, custom-built Harris, powered by a Cummins diesel engine. The spacious cabin is very clean, comfortable and heated to give our customers a pleasant experience aboard the Osprey. Whether you are an expert or a first time fisher, our team will show you a fishing trip to remember, guaranteed.
When you book your trip from New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island or Connecticut, you will be fishing with one of the hardest working full-time Captains in the fleet.
For more information on our fishing charters, or to book your outing, please contact us today.
Phone calls are preferred call Capt. Jay directly at (860) 227-6922.
About this trip
Here's some additional information which you might find useful with regard to your charter fishing trip with Osprey Sportfishing.
• Tip (15-20% Customary) not included in rates
• All tackle furnished (does not include loss of rod and reel)
• AM trips leave the dock at 4:30
• PM trips leave the dock at 12:00
• Half day trips (5 hours, dock-to-dock)
• Full day trips (7 hours, dock-to-dock)
• Sunset Special (3 hours, dock-to-dock)
• 50% Deposit required on all trips
• Multiple boat trips available for groups larger than 6
• Check payments, please send to mailing address: 15 Whitney Lane, East Lyme, CT 06333 * Include the date of your trip on the check *
Boat shoes, sneakers, or soft sole shoes are a MUST. To make your trip more pleasurable, bring along sunglasses, suntan lotion, a hat, a camera, and adequate clothing so you can stay dry and warm. This all makes for a better trip.
When traveling in more than one car, please take the time to check with each other before you leave your home. This is especially important on AM trips. Failure to spend a few minutes here has caused most of our late sailings. Allow plenty of time for driving so you will not have to SPEED.
If anyone in your group is prone to motion sickness, make sure they take medication BEFORE boarding. Common sense will prevent illness and allow you to enjoy your trip.