Marlin Hunter Fishing Charter
Our knowledgeable team can show you the ins and outs of deep sea fishing and lead you on a memorable excursion off the coast of Pensacola, FL.
If your expectations are based solely on watching popular TV shows like "Deadliest Catch," we will bring you up to speed on what to actually prepare for. Listen to your captain, maintain the right attitude, and you'll have an ideal deep sea fishing experience.
We are a federally permitted boat and are happy to cater to guests of all fishing levels, whether you’ve never been on a boat before or get out on the water all the time. Of course, our first priority is to ensure a safe trip and get you back to shore without a problem.
Red Snapper Season is EXTENDED for our boat because we hold a Federal License. ( WE FISH UNTIL AUGUST 1ST)
About this trip
• 5 Hr. Nearshore: Mackerel & Reef Fishing within 15 miles - $800
• 6 Hr. Offshore Bottom Fishing: Grouper, Snapper, Trigger fish, Cobia, and several other species of reef fish - $1000
• 8 Hr. Offshore Bottom Fishing: Grouper, Snapper, Trigger fish, Cobia, and several other species of reef fish - $1200
• 10 Hr. Offshore Bottom Fishing or Trolling: Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi-mahi, Black Fin Tuna, Yellow-Fin Tuna, Wahoo Grouper, Snapper, Trigger fish, Cobia, and several other species of reef fish - $1400
• 12 Hr. Offshore Bottom Fishing or Trolling: Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi-mahi, Black Fin Tuna, Yellow-Fin Tuna, Wahoo Grouper, Snapper, Trigger fish, Cobia, and several other species of reef fish - $1650
We can also bring the electric reel and do some deep dropping for tile-fish and grouper.
(This price is for up to 60 miles offshore; any further fuel will be extra. This will be determined before we leave)
*This is an awesome trip and well worth the money*
•Sunset Cruises and any non-fishing trips are $100 an hour with a 2-hour minimum year-round.
20% gratuity not required but is customary for great service.
Ice and plenty of cooler space
**Live bait may be extra if you want to purchase and save some time**
What to bring-
THINGS TO BRING DURING YOUR DEEP SEA FISHING TRIP:
Warm clothes when needed (fall Redfish)
Motion sickness medication (if needed)
If you have any special requests, do not hesitate to call us. Almost anything is possible. Please call and we can put together a customized deep sea fishing trip just for you.
No one can predict the weather 100% of the time, not even the weatherman. The captain will make the determination the day of the trip if a deep sea fishing excursion will be cancelled because of weather. Feel free to contact us ahead of time.
Where do you Get on the Boat at?
We are located at Pensacola Beach marina
655 Pensacola Beach Boulevard #6 Pensacola Beach, Florida 32561
Stalk us on Facebook
We are catching Fish and Sharks in Pensacola Beach, FL.
Rain or Shine, the Fish are biting.